Bulletin 1/97 | Bulletin 2/97 | Bulletin 3/97 | Bulletin 1/98 | Bulletin 2/98
Here you can read the UBC Bulletin number 3/97.
The following links are pages saved in PDF-format. These can be viewed with Adobes Acrobat Reader or Acrobat plugin to your browser. Both programs are free of charge and can be obtained at Adobes website at www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html
The file is about 4MB in size and takes about 30 minutes to download with a 33.6 speed modem. The good news is that you only need to download it once. There is also the possibility that you already have the plugin installed, as it is today very common. If you click on a page below and the only thing you se is rubbish, then you must get the plugin in described above.
To return to this page after clicking on a page, press the Back-button in your browsers upper left corner.
If your Internet access is fast enough, you may want to download the whole paper in one big file.
Read the whole paper. (1800KB)
Or, if you have a slower connection or just looking for a specific article, you can download files page by page. The following files are between 21-285 KB in size.
COOPERATION IN THE BALTIC SEA REGION
|Pages 2-3||- Baltic Sea Networks in new cooperation.
- Cooperation in the Baltic Sea Region
- Baltic Sea Networks in new cooperation.
|Page 4||- How to use BSA in your daily work.
|Page 5||- Reliable map data base for the Baltic Sea region.
|Pages 6-7||- Bridges from Elblag across the Baltic Sea
- Baltic ring of Gdynia
- Helsinki centers in St. Petersburg and Tallinn.
|Page 8||- The Baltic initiative of Saint Petersburg.
|Pages 9-10||- The city of Vaasa and the Baltic Sea cooperation.
- Hanseatic days in Visby on 11-14 June 1998
- EIB forum to bridge the northern seas.
|Page 11||- B7, the Baltic Sea seven Islands
- Baltic Healthy cities centre to be in business soon.
|Page 12||- Ventspils past and present.
|Pages 13-15||- IV UBC general conference
- UBC presidential visit to Brussels
- Focus on project management and communication.
|Pages 16-17||- MEA dissemination seminars
- Union of the Baltic Cities at cross-road?.
|Page 18||- Latest UBC project applications.
|Pages 19-20||- International Black Sea Club meeting in Turkey
- UBC, the city gateway to the EU? Local governments
are generating skills?.
WHO IS WHO IN UBC
|Pages 21-23||- Introducing the UBC presidium
- Presentation of the UBC executive board 1998-1999
- The UBC secretary in Gdañsk at your service.
|Page 24||- Introduction to UBC commissions
- Commission on Business Cooperation.
|Pages 25-27||- Commission on Communication
- Commission on Culture
- Commission on Environment
- Commission on Social and Health Affairs.
|Page 28||- UBC social marketplace
- Commission on Sport.
|Page 29-30||- Commission on Transportation
- The UBC Task Force for Public Relations and
MEMBER CITIES IN ACTION
|Page 31||- Welcome to... 1001 years anniversary of Gdañsk.
|Page 32||- Do your know inhabitants know your sister cities?
- A further step towards sustainability in Kaliningrad.
|Page 33-36||- Residential restoration project in Kalmar
- Kaunas water and environment investment project
- The Simon Dach House in Klaipëda
- New partnership for senior citizens between Lübeck and
- International choir festival Pärnu 98 on 10-13 July 1998
- News from Stockholm.
|Page 37||- Tampere Maja, culture and information centre in Tartu
- Viljandi Folk Music Festivals.
|Page 38||- Welcome to Turku, Christmas City of Finland
- Coastal zone management in Ventspils.
|Page 39||- Baltic Cities Environmental Bulletin 4/97 available
- Baltic Local Agenda 21 conference in Turku, september
|Page 40||- Baltic Sea events calendar.