Bulletin 1/97 | Bulletin 2/97 | Bulletin 3/97 | Bulletin 1/98 | Bulletin 2/98
Here you can read the UBC Bulletin number 2/97.
The following links are pages saved in PDF-format. These can be viewed with Adobes Acrobat Reader or Acrobat plugin to your browser. Both programs are free of charge and can be obtained at Adobes website at www.adobe.com/prodindex/acrobat/readstep.html
The file is about 4MB in size and takes about 30 minutes to download with a 33.6 speed modem. The good news is that you only need to download it once. There is also the possibility that you already have the plugin installed, as it is today very common. If you click on a page and the only thing you se is rubbish, then you must get the plugin in described above.
To return to this page after clicking on a page, press the Back-button in your browsers upper left corn.
If your Internet access is fast enough, you may want to download the whole paper in one big file.
Read the whole paper. (1500KB)
Or, if you have a slower connection or just looking for a specific article, you can download files page by page. The following files are between 8-220 KB in size.
COOPERATION WITH THE EU
|Pages 2-3||- EU-programmes for cities around the Baltic Sea.
|Pages 4-5||- Six cities mastering the methods of EU cooperation.
|Pages 6-9||- Aalborg well settled in Brussels.
- Aarhus EU offices in Brussels.
- The international strategy of Gdansk.
- Gdynia fosters EU cooperation.
- Kaliningrad & Tacis.
- Net for nets in Kotka.
- City development planning.
- Lübeck interprise 1997.
|Page 10||- Norwegian EU cooperation.
- Tartu, working with EU projects.
|Page 11||- Baltic cities project.
- Norrköping, partner in 60 applications.
|Page 12||- EU-projects in Turku.
- Copenhagen, traditions in EU.
|Pages 13-15||- 17th meeting of the UBC executive board.
- The UBC-EU information project on the move.
- Urban planning around the Baltic Sea.
|Page 16||- Task force meeting coming up!
- Baltic municipal environmental auditing (MEA)
|Page 17||- The UBC calendar of cultural festivals 1997.
- UBC women´s network met in Kalmar.
|Page 18||- National UBC meeting in Finland.
- National UBC meeting in Estonia.
NEWS AND VIEWS
|Pages 19-22||- 6th CBSS ministerial session in Riga.
- EIB forum to discuss northern Europe.
- Invitation to ECO-Baltic conference.
- Baltic 21.
- Baltic maritime initiative.
- Transnational cooperation for spatial development.
|Pages 23-24||- Car free cities network.
- Baltic Sea culture centre.
- Women and men in dialogue.
- Union for education.
MEMBER CITIES IN ACTION
|Page 25||- Euro environment in Aalborg.
- Surfing Copenhagen.
|Page 26||- Elblag promotes Jantar.
|Page 27||- Royal, twincities and Lithuanian activities in Kalmar.
|Pages 28-30||- The snow castle of Kemi, success story of Finnish
- Gardens of Anchor, urban pilot project of tje city of
- Business development network in Lübeck.
- Daugavpils, Tampere water project.
- Baltic point in Rostock.
|Page 31||- Kristianstad, a strategic choice.
- Funboard championship in Leba.